Saturday, July 24, 2010

What Inspires You? This is Me (Intro)


I saw my buddy Jesus' photo album on Facebook on what inspired him. A collage of people, cities and paintings that let you see who he is. I wanted to do the same thing on here.

When I started making my list, I realized I could make a few posts out of this. So next week, I'm gonna play it out slowly. It's gonna cover a wide range of influences from sports, literature, music, life, abstract ideals and whatever I think about.

Even if you don't like sports, the athletes I'll pick inspire me for reasons beyond the game. For me, life is about drawing from another source to add to our unique ability. We're all created for a purpose and we all benefit from being around other parts of God's creation and man's creativity.

I did this last year when I talked about what I became a writer. Here's Part 1 and Part 2. So be on the lookout next week. I hope this lets you take a look at what inspires you.

1 comment: